Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little goober! He's still keeping us really entertained over here haha. I thought I would share some of the pics. :) sorry they're a bit large...

Look what we found at Petco for only TWO dollars!!

The resemblance is uncanny...

Desmond LOVES all things "mini me". His favorite toys are Desmond-colored, and this one is no exception! He adored it until the moment it had to be put down due to a fatal spinal injury (read as: he split it right down the middle)

more in a sec ;)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My brother is constantly complaining that Desmond is "blind" because I let his hair grow over his eyes (oh c'mon!! it's ADORABLE! Seeing is overrated, anyhow). I finally got fed up with it, and just gave him one of my headbands to help him out! :) Got the hair out of his eyes anyhow... LOL

"Someone was in the litterbox you say? Oh, wasn't me. Must have been your other dog. Yeah."

And you guys, I'm pretty sure my kitten is turning into a dog. I caught her chewing on Desmond's marrow bone the other day! Just sitting there eating the meat bits off of it...! She's been cuddling on his toys too. Weirdo.

Okay, well she's not a poodle.. but I felt it was relevant. (and cute) C:

Desmond's face has gotten SO fluffy. It's probably been 4 weeks since I shaved him, and I am LOVING it. I'm reluctant to shave it, I love his wooly face... <3 Ohhh so cuddly! So kissable! So cute! He looks like a little polar bear when he's sleepy :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Such a cute toy and a handsome boy!

I love his expression when you compared them side by side. Desmond: "Really, mom?...."

For some reason, I love up close shots of dogs. Reminds me of promo pictures for the "The Dog" teddy bear collection. *Squee*

*Is going to run to Petco to get the toy* Does the toy have any stuffing in it?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Great pics! I love the '80s Olivia Newton-John headband!! (hope I'm not totally dating myself there)
Desmond is an absolute doll!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I have that toy too! But I also got the black one, and I strung the two together with a shoe lace and hung them in my window in place of my fuzzy dice. Des looks adorable, I LOVE his fluffy coat!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG Fluffyspoos that is an awesome idea. I'm totally doing that. :D I always wanted something poodle for my car and we don't do bumper stickers xD

It has some stuffing in it, like up in the head, but the body is all squeaker, pretty much.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The Desmond pics are adorable - and I think the mini Desmond is hysterical, may he RIP. I feel you on the doglike cat issue - my mom's one cat wanted to play fetch for hours, and the other won't stop drinking out of the toilet:doh:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love desmond pictures! especially his squinty eye face :p
We do too!! :) Every night when he gets sleepy ALL he does is walk around with that delirious squinty face and his mouth gets all tiny and cute. I love it when he gets sleepy and cuddly :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
So so cute!!! I <3 Desmond!

For what it's worth, our ragdoll cat also chews on the dog bones and I often catch her lounging in the kennel. Clarice is a nut :bird:

lol Fluffyspoos - I love your mirror poodle bling! They remind me of Lilah & Jazzy

·
Registered
918 Posts
Cute pics! Desmond is such a handsome boy. I LOL'd about the hair over his eyes thing. Poor Jasper has fallen off of our front porch two days in a row because of not being able to see. Comical, but oops!

·
Registered
997 Posts
The photos are hilarious, especially the side by side. My sister took her Aussie mix to the vet for a routine visit once, and noticed the vet peering at Nikko's nose and laughing. She had a light dusting of kitty litter on it...she was so busted!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts