Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freyja....

Here, Freyja, is a pea. For you. Cos I said so.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
LOL, I'm so glad I decided to look at this thread, what a beautiful cat! (For a second I think you were talking about a Burmese Python and I'm not a snake fan.) I'm so glad it turned out to be a cat, I love those!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and Jasmine...

"I is spethel"

"Which camera am I looking at!?"

hahah, I do so love our girls!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
between the torrential rain falls actually. lol! We were harvesting snow peas (hence putting one on Freyjas face...) and letting the dogs out for a run when I got home etc, I was taking photos of Paris freshly groomed, and the kitties got pics too.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol, our poor cat came in drenched!
I had to towel her off cos she was shivering, she looked like a drowned rat!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
What gorgeous cats! Love the spethel photo. I wish I could have a cat, in an ideal world I'd have my mini and a cat. Wonder when that cat allergy vaccine is going to be available, I heard they're in clinical trials now...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
cat allergy vaccine is going to be available, I heard they're in clinical trials now...
Oh no... really?? I hadn't heard about that. You mean my cats may loose their effectiveness as protection against my mother visiting frquently? She really really allergic and thats WHY we have two cats Hahaha. :doh:

Would be really great though I suppose for people who would like to have a cat but cannot. I hope it works for them.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
They are pretty cats. I need to get good pictures of my Ragdoll. She's a gorgeous cat and the older she gets the darker the gray on her body gets which makes her blue eyes stand out.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
LMAO at Wonder! Kpoos you really do need to post pics of your Ragdoll, I used to have one and he was so pretty. If I had my choice, I'd get another Ragdoll or a Himalayan.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did mention Jasmine can be a little bit 'spethel'...

and (slightly) more normal

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Freyja doing what she does best; lounging

peek-a-boo

"Raaaa!"

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aaaannd finally, snuggling kitties:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
My kitties never snuggle, I wonder if they secretly hate eachother? They play... at least I think it's playing maybe they really ARE trying to kill one another hahaha. I think my kitties are broken I need upgrades for them haha.

Love that raaaaa picture, awesome :)

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
Aww. Cute pictures. My kitties never snuggled either. (One of them was a bully, so the rest all got the idea that any close contact would eventually result in a bite :(.) I'm envious yours get along so well.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
our girls are sisters from the same litter, and we've always encouraged the snuggling, cos I do so love it!!! Mind you I know of other burmese that are all different ages and came into the home at different stages and they all snuggle together too, so perhaps it's more of a social burmese thing! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts