Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: I know I made one of there already but this time it will be a more permanent situation. I thought I'd let y'all know whats going on.

Tuesday will not be bred, at least not anytime soon. I had a mild breakdown last night at my nephews Boyscout banquet and told my friend with the stud I want to wait.

My real life has taken a turn for the worst, my brother in back in jail and I have been overly depressed and moody (hints my little arguments around the board) and I just need to sit down and put things back together before I completely implode. :shot:

I hope to come back but can't make any promises.

Its been fun!:hug:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
:lol: I know I made one of there already but this time it will be a more permanent situation. I thought I'd let y'all know whats going on.

Tuesday will not be bred, at least not anytime soon. I had a mild breakdown last night at my nephews Boyscout banquet and told my friend with the stud I want to wait.

My real life has taken a turn for the worst, my brother in back in jail and I have been overly depressed and moody (hints my little arguments around the board) and I just need to sit down and put things back together before I completely implode. :shot:

I hope to come back but can't make any promises.

Its been fun!:hug:

I can completely understand that....darn brother's! Hope things get better soon.

Shoot, I don't have anything exciting going on my way but I seriously need lay off this forum. I feel like Im addicted to this site and need rehab! I waste ay to much time on this site. No offence poodle forum member's. lol

Well hopefully we'll see you back on a happier note. Take Care

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hope to see you back soon, I will miss you and especially seeing pics of Tuesday! If you have (or make) a web-site make sure you PM me a link so I can see Tuesday grow older!

Hopefully when things are back in order a bit we will see you back here, hopefully its sooner than later!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Sometime a little break is in order.
I hope,that everything works out for you and we will see you around soon.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I hope everything works out with you and your family, some times life gets hard , I am sure you pull through :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sorry to hear you're going through such a rough patch. Good for you to take some time to regroup and concentrate on yourself. Hope things turn around for you quickly and that we see you back here soon.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
we will miss you. will pray for you. differences of opinion make the site interesting. even though i don't post much now because its hard with one hand, reading has kept me from going stir crazy! i hope you feel better soon!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts