Poodle Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
Happy Birthday, Twyla, and have a wonderful reunion! fjm, too! I miss my family SO much! Contact envy, is going to be a thing...

·
Premium Member
22,873 Posts
I actually enjoyed a taste of the real world for my birthday today. I was able to take my car in for overdue service now that the dealers in my area have been allowed to reopen. I took some knitting and sat outside in fresh air (breathed through a mask, but still nice). My car got some scheduled maintenance, inspected, rear brake pads replaced and the outside washed. I got some knitting done too while I waited. When I got home we called and ordered steamed lobsters and picked up a few other goodies and had linner or dunch if you prefer. Now I am going to have to sign in to my email and pay some attention to my students (hopefully not too long) and then snuggle with a poodle or two.

·
Registered
12,216 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday, Catherine - sign of the times when sitting outside the garage while your car is serviced is a huge treat but I know exactly what you mean.

And many congratulations to Click - I needed good news today and you have put a big smile on my face.

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
sign of the times when sitting outside the garage while your car is serviced is a huge treat but I know exactly what you mean.
This made me giggle. So very true!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Catherine. It sounds like you found the perfect way to celebrate 2020-style.

·
Registered
12,216 Posts
I am at my sister's house for a few days - we didn't stop hugging for at least ten minutes, and have managed a quick walk between the thunder showers. Champagne in the fridge, supper on the go (just think - eating food I haven't prepared!), and the dogs flaked out asleep after walk, tea, and chasing all the squirrels out of the garden.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts