Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom started saying "good morning young prince" every morning to Atticus when she saw him and now everyone in the house says it. I think its pretty cute though. I took him out of his crate when I woke up and he wanted to come and cuddle in bed with me for another 15 mins. He was soooo cute! I love waking up to this little face every morning.

covering his face from the camera

taken with my phone, sorry for the horrible quality, haha.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Ok... no offense to others, but I'm pretty sure that the Young Prince is the cutest Poodle on this forum. He just steals my heart and I don't even really like Toys.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Ok... no offense to others, but I'm pretty sure that the Young Prince is the cutest Poodle on this forum. He just steals my heart and I don't even really like Toys.
I agree he is so cute and I am also not a toy person :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Totally, you are truly blessed Michelle to have him. Everyone imagine how cute he would be in person? We are only seeing the pictures. Seriously, he takes the cute prize, nothing can beat him

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaawe, my, he is just adorable little angel : )))) ! I also am not fan of toys - but he is really something special : ))) !

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I am with Roxy and cbrand. The only toy I have ever considered was a Papillon, but I must say, wee Atticus is making me wish I had my own cuddy little teddy bear!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hes EVIL, I swear...
I was trying to get a new picture of us together but he had other ideas...

First he fools you with his cute smooshable face...

and then CHOMP

then he plays if off like he did nothing...

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
haha awwh
he doesn't look real in that last photo xD
like hes a stuffed poodle toy

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh how adorable! I love sleeping baby poos and there's nothing like having "little" kids too! We love our little kids, they are different from standards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts