Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
When my Spoo was a puppy, a kind neighbor gave my small towels to wet with water and freeze them and he really liked them. I look for more things.

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
For Peggy at that age, I had every texture of toy I could find. Of course I had to keep a close eye on her with them. And other than the puppy Kongs, most lasted just a day or two before I deemed them unsafe. But I found she really needed to rotate between soft, nubby, hard, frozen, squishy....

I bought a LOT of discount toys. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts
You could try Yakky sticks. They seem to last for a bit. Just not the dental kind (which have kind of a loofah texture. Galen can destroy one in 45 minutes, and the fragments stick to his fur.

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
You could try Yakky sticks. They seem to last for a bit. Just not the dental kind (which have kind of a loofah texture. Galen can destroy one in 45 minutes, and the fragments stick to his fur.
That is impressive, Galen!

Peggy works on one of these for about a week:

(Chewy prices are all over the place. I bought this same product for $8.46 in April! I wish I could set alerts. I always stock up when I catch a price drop like that.)

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts
That is impressive, Galen!

Peggy works on one of these for about a week:

(Chewy prices are all over the place. I bought this same product for $8.46 in April! I wish I could set alerts. I always stock up when I catch a price drop like that.)
The regular Yak sticks last. Just not the dental variety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts