Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there :canada:
just thought I would let you all know Canadian Tire has a great deal on a dremel tool this week. It's marked down from $29.99 to $9.99!! I bought it and it works great!! It's the "Jobmate" brand, so it's not the dremel brand name so I was unsure if it would be decent quality, but it's fine! It comes with all kinds of attachments that I'm sure I'll never use and numerous replacement sanding bands... A good buy for anyone looking for one of these! It's not cordless, but in a way that's nice, cause you never lose power! It's not loud at all and hardly vibrates at all. :thumb:
I also have the pedipaws and this Jobmate tool works a THOUSAND times better!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Ooooooh suuuuure! Now I wish I was in CANADA!! :) Oh well... I can use my daughter's dremel (since I'm sure I probably paid for it!!) I've heard that the pedipaws doesn't have much power compared to the "hardware" type tools...

Good job on finding a great deal!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
HAAAAA KPooos!! I'm closer than you are - but still SOOOOO far away! :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Well....I'm from Canadian stock. Does that count? LOL The PediPaw dremel isn't very good. I have it and it really doesn't have enough power to do the nails of anything but puppies. Wish I could get my hands on one of those! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yay, for once a Canadian deal, usually us Canadians are left feeling jealous of the low US prices! Thanks for mentioning it Heather, I think my mom already has all the grooming tools we need for my poodle but just in case I'll mention it. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Well....I'm from Canadian stock. Does that count? LOL The PediPaw dremel isn't very good. I have it and it really doesn't have enough power to do the nails of anything but puppies. Wish I could get my hands on one of those! Enjoy!
I think the peticure is better, I love mine and don't have any issues with power. Obviously I would bet money on a dremel being more powerful but my peticure works all day on any client dog I care to try it out with plus my own dogs.

I'm so jealous, I'm really a shopper at heart and hate to have to pass up a good deal even if isn't something I really need LoL!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Good for you! I just bought a dremmel for $25, sure would have been nice to get it for $10.. lucky you! :)

I find I like the drummel MUCH better than the dog type ones. It's fast and easy to get them done and the dogs don't mind it at all.

BTW, wonderpup, I love your avatar pic. Looks like Saleen is being a wise "kid" and sticking her tongue out at the camera... you know how kids love to do those things...lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts