Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desmond's affectionate nickname... haha. Our trainer, Keri, laughs all the time at his antics and calls him a Goober and a clown as well ahah. He'll roll over or talk if he's really excited in the Petco and roll on his back for belly rubs all the time to kids. He's such a goof. :)

Look at him being silly in my comfy sweater! (it's slightly sad that MY clothes fit him...)

And his silly face. Hehehee, it's hard to get a pic of, but it gives him the funniest face when I pull up on his nose like that. He looks sooo funny, I bust out laughing every time.

But hey, that Goober passed his CGC test yesterday! Keri and I were so proud of him, he passed with flying colors (and then had a professional photoshoot! I'll show you those pics in a few weeks when I get them mailed to me)

Look at him with his papers saying he passed! Now all we have to do is mail them in to AKC to get his official certificate. :) Yay!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwwh Congratulations!!
you must be so proud of him!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!! I'm so proud of him, and we're all very happy and excited that he's gotten his CGC. :)
Unfortunately, the rest of our day wasn't so fun after that, as his "congratulations" post-test treat ended up seriously wrecking his tummy lol. Never knew edible Nylabones could be so dangerous!! Don't let your pup just barrel through them like Des did. Yikes! I've learned my lesson.. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
WOW what a Super Goober!!!! He is a smart cookie! Congrats on passing the CGC test!!! Its something i want to do with Mister. So where did you find your trainer?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW what a Super Goober!!!! He is a smart cookie! Congrats on passing the CGC test!!! Its something i want to do with Mister. So where did you find your trainer?
Lol! Thanks. :)

She's a trainer at the Petco around the corner. She's pretty cool. :) She's very relaxed, R+ and works with the dog's pace in a way they enjoy. I really like her both as a trainer and as a person. We agree on most everything lol.
She has a mini poodle, also!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts