Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking Moose to the groomers, a new one, someone who supposedly 'specializes' in poodles!

We`ll see how he turns out.

After this groom, I`m going to try to keep up with him again!!!

-Todd

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Yay, can' t wait to see pictures when he's done. Hope you both like your new groomer!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moose is all ready for summer, weekly baths, quick drying, and quick checking for tics, and grass seeds!

So, is Moose now officially silver?

You can see the difference in his Face, and private region, much more "brown" like he was all over.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
He's officaly naked - I know next to nothing about poo color though.
:) Whoooo Moose has no clothes on.... Saleen and Jazz are trying to edge in to take a peek. Saleen's to young though to see such a handsome boy all undressed. LoL.

He will be super easy to check for any pesky foxtails or grass seeds or whatever they are called. (hope that clears up by the way)

Did you like the new groomer?

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's officaly naked - I know next to nothing about poo color though.
:) Whoooo Moose has no clothes on.... Saleen and Jazz are trying to edge in to take a peek. Saleen's to young though to see such a handsome boy all undressed. LoL.

He will be super easy to check for any pesky foxtails or grass seeds or whatever they are called. (hope that clears up by the way)

Did you like the new groomer?
Yes, they did a great job, and did it in almost exactly 2 hours. Which is insanely fast to me compared to previous groomers, and he was the worst he had ever been (woops waited too long), a little matted too.

There was some miscommunication over his face, feet, and privates, as I wanted those even shorter... or they couldn't go shorter, I mean he is REALLY SHORT anyway, but yeah, im happy :)

-Todd

I AM VERY HAPPY with this groomer we will be going back monthly!

-Todd

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh so glad you found somebody you like. I hate it when groomers want to keep them all day, but then some people work better that way. I get them in and out when I can. Very few do I keep more than two or three hours and most small/medium dogs are done in an hour 1/2. Owners love that I'm noticing :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
OMG! He is naked! I'll bet he is going to feel really good this summer.

I see the silver but with all the brown, i have to wonder if he might be silver beige. He sure is a big boy now!

Really glad that you are happy with your new groomer.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG! He is naked! I'll bet he is going to feel really good this summer.

I see the silver but with all the brown, i have to wonder if he might be silver beige. He sure is a big boy now!

Really glad that you are happy with your new groomer.
Thanks!!!

Yeah he must feel TOTALLY different.

He'll probably be laying on the cold floor now that he can feel it, haha!!

It was 93* in the valley today. So he is LOVING the nakedness :) and I`m gonna love it when I bath him now too!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
WOW how could a groomer go wrong there it is just a total shave down.
Not sure why you needed a groomer who specializes in poodles to do that, Makes me wonder what the other one did.
I am not sure how groomers do them fast as it takes me days to finish a complete bath and clip but I fool around to and then gotta make sure the other one is staying out of trouble.
Glad you are Happy and will be watching for the vet update today as well

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
OMG! Ok I needed to put my sunglasses on to look at this bad boy LOL!!! He needs a serious TAN!!!!!!! LOL It is hard for me to tell from the pics if the "silver" color is coming from his skin or if it is actually hair lol. It is very short, I would like to see pics after it grows out a little since it may be a trick of the eye. Can not wait to find out!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG! Ok I needed to put my sunglasses on to look at this bad boy LOL!!! He needs a serious TAN!!!!!!! LOL It is hard for me to tell from the pics if the "silver" color is coming from his skin or if it is actually hair lol. It is very short, I would like to see pics after it grows out a little since it may be a trick of the eye. Can not wait to find out!
Def. not the skin.
He looked like salt-n-pepper with it all grown out hehe.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW how could a groomer go wrong there it is just a total shave down.
Not sure why you needed a groomer who specializes in poodles to do that, Makes me wonder what the other one did.
I am not sure how groomers do them fast as it takes me days to finish a complete bath and clip but I fool around to and then gotta make sure the other one is staying out of trouble.
Glad you are Happy and will be watching for the vet update today as well
Other groomers would leave hair between the toes, armpits, lip, ears, etc., and random hairs. L O L!!

This place is affordable too! I`m happy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts