·
Registered
4,481 Posts
umm umm wow:doh:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
This is my favorite quote:

"This action with the right hand is guaranteed to make any dog stand still, while adopting an understandably “questioning” facial expression."

I'd have a "WTF" face too.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
GOODNESS GRACIOUS !!!!! :wacko:

I tried to laugh but somehow could not make a sound ... I mean ... it would be funny if it was not perverse :bird: LMAO !!!!???????

Now - ex-cuuuuu-se meeeeeee - if one starts to think about this... , HOW did the FIRST handler came up with the idea O_O ?????!!!!!!!! Did his wife hold him by the shirt and tickled him one day by surprise so a "bulb" light up in his head or what ???????????

YUCK !!!!!!! What people would not do just for the "win" :doh:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol, I have seen it in person too, all the bull dogs, including the girls, get a slight tickling under their tail. It's certainly not anywhere near their scrotum though, it's well above it... I always just assume it was the same sort of thing as when stacking other dogs the tail is held up/out to hold them in a nice position, often a hand is placed on the hind leg to encourage a dog to keep steady for the exam etc too. It's not at all perverse anyway... lol!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
LMAO - thanks for making me watch it AGAIN (cringe lol)

HE IS TICKLING the base of dogs testicles - at one point went even for a right side by a ..oh well "the ball" !!!!!

The other handler is tickling the side of the leg ...kind off ROFL !!!!

Sooo-ryyyy - its pervi pervi pervi :rofl:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
LMAO - thanks for making me watch it AGAIN (cringe lol)

HE IS TICKLING the base of dogs testicles - at one point went even for a right side by a ..oh well "the ball" !!!!!

The other handler is tickling the side of the leg ...kind off ROFL !!!!

Sooo-ryyyy - its pervi pervi pervi :rofl:
EXACTLY, I agree - from the sidelines watching and the zoom to the others Um yeah it does look like the base of the balls:juggle:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Oh my soul...how funny!! If everyone only knew all the tricks used by handlers. A lot of them stick a match up the poor dogs bum to get them to poop prior to going in the ring. Cbrand already mentioned making a tampon out of kleenex for females, to be removed just before going in the ring. What a business!! Hilarious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts