Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
She is stunning !!! Love her color .. Good groom job too.. Thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhh, I am envious of her ears tooooo! *looks wistfully at Paris' lil fuzzy things* I do so love big full legs too. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! Her legs are sculpted and very well proportioned. She is such a gorgeous color. Now she is ready to hit the town!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much for all your nice comments. It means alot to me as I am not a professional groomer just self taught from books and groomers lounge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is awsome! I love that look! My little man was groomed today and our groomer is teaching me, it was my first lesson, I watched! She shows toys! I can't begin to imagine how long that took on such a gorgeous spoo! I really love the reds and you seem to all have so many lovely red spoos in the States and Canada. She is a divine colour! Is she named after Ginger from Gilligans island per chance? She is definatley a glamour!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow Gingersnap...she is beautiful. She has such a full, rich coat and fabulous color! Nice job on the grooming.

·
Registered
448 Posts
How beautiful... and what an awesome job of grooming her, Gingersnap! How long have you been grooming as you'd never know you were doing this as a career.

Karen

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I agree! Very nice looking, and I love that deep red!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have been doing my own grooming sence I got Ginger, so for about 2 years. You just have to be brave and go for it, believe me there were some early grooms that I couldn't wait to grow out lol. Particularly top nots and tails puffs. Ha Ha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts