Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ginger had no trouble jumping in this year even though the water was COLD! We moved the steps to the other side of the pool and she kept looking for them even though I was calling her to show her where they are now. It was so funny - she actually jumped off the side for the first time ever because it was where the steps used to be. Here she is contemplating how to get her toy without getting wet but finally gives in and goes for it lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah! its a lot of fun. Teddy has to be put in - him scared! lol and when I was trying to bring him out he kept trying to go back to where the stairs were - so funny their instinct is so strong. He fights me until he sees the stairs then he paddles for his life lol!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I bet that is great exercise for her too. I would love a pool but hubby wants to wait until the kids are a bit older - we have a daredevil 4 year old who knows how to crawl out the doggie doors...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Haha, I got the greatest mental picture of a little kid making a break for it out of a doggy door! Thanks for that, needed a laugh.

Ginger looks great! How fun that they get in the pool. Sometimes I wish we had a pool. Hubby asks WHY?? We have the ocean right there... Goober hubby. A pool wouldn't have sharks that like to munch on people.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Looks like Ginger is having a blast, it's always that first jump in that is hard...lol. I love watching dogs swim... don't know why, but I do. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts