Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little hooligan cleans up well! Her debut show, her first win! Best of Breed, a Group 3rd and Best Puppy in Group!!! Arreau's Don't Stop Believing has me FLYING high today! I am so proud of her, and so grateful for her beautiful and expert presentation by Sarah Drake. We've only just begun!

Gilda is the daughter of Journey (CH. Farfallina at Arreau Very-Merry) and Beth Johnston's Junior (Repeat After E of Arnette du NOLA's- who has too many titles to list...lol!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,992 Posts
Wonderful to see. I am very happy for you.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Congratulations. She’s a head turning beauty.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful and her grooming is impeccable!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
WOW! Huge congratulations! I love her groom! I love the way that show puppy clips are trending with a more defined neck and less blending of the neck sloping down into the rear, if you know what I mean. She is so beautiful!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I love that you have enabled us to follow the progress of Journey growing up, and then, producing her own little beauties. For lack of a more articulate expression, 'Wowser' has Gilda blossomed into a a poodle that closely resembles the breed standard, and with such pizzazz! Thank you for talking about the process of studying pedigrees, and dogs as you look for a sire for your litter. You have done an excellent job of illustrating that breeding is not just a decision that is undertaken lightly. Congratulations to you and also, NOLA.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congratulations Cherie! What a beauty Gilda is. Her name suits her perfectly, she's adorned in a lovely rich golden coat! I'm sure she'll achieve the same wonderful reputation and admiration that her mother has.

Edit: Haha, just realized this is an older post. Either way, she's a beauty and I look forward to seeing more of her!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts