Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter decided that Betty Jo and Jenny needed to become princesses. So she crowned them and made them "pretty" again. I think they weren't as into fashion as my daughter is lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Oh come on now! Your spoos are born royalty for sure!! How adorable; kids + spoos= lucky you! My kids are grown and gone, but my minipoo is right here by my side, hoping, just hoping, I don't take to playing dress-up with him. Cute pixs, thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Yes! :D

Thanks for posting Jenny and Betty Jo dress up pictures. Your daughter does a fantastic job of crowning princesses. I just love how the girls so willingly go along. I love dogs and kids! The cuddling pictures are very cute. Two very special girls you have there.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Debjen, Winnow, Spoosrule, FozziesMom thanks.

Chagall's mom thanks you provided me the laugh for the day. I'm sure that Betty and Jenny hope that the whole family never takes it us or gives it up too lol!!

Apoodleaday I'm glad you enjoyed them. I was thinking of you when I posted this thread. We think that they are pretty special too.

Passion4poodles I'm glad you like the crowns my daughter loves anything princess (can you tell). In fact that was what she wanted to name one of them. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts