Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
We are so excited down in FL!! Our new mini boy "Bradley" flies in on Saturday from Aery in TN. He is CH Aery's Arrogance X CH Aery's My Immortal.
I have been lurking on these forums for quite a while and finally decided to take the plunge!
Bradley already has quite the folder going and he's not even here yet :)

We also have a 4 year old boxer mix boy.

We've got two kids. My husband is in the FL National Guard and currently deployed to the sandbox (again). :thefinger:

Plans for Bradley (named after the M2 Infantry tank of course) include obedience, agility, rally and therapy once he gets older. Assuming he likes it of course. Not to mention just being spoiled rotten!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
welcome to the forum ^_^
I think another new member JUST purchased one of your boys litter mates :D
thats exciting XD

we can't wait to see photos of yours in your home!! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.
I did see that. It won't let me post on her thread yet though.
You guys will probably get tired of seeing photos of him :)

We are planning for the worse, but hoping for the best as far as crate training and puppy craziness :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hi, I saw you adorable pup's photo and thought to myself "what an adorable silver or blue baby." Blacks have shaved faces that are as black as their ears and topknots....doesn't matter, though, he is very boyish looking. I bet you are excited. I would be counting the hours

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep so excited! I couldn't care if he was purple polka dotted!! One look at that face and eyes and he was coming home with us! Plus, I'm all about his personality. If he turns out to be blue, just something more to break the ice whenever we do therapy :) (Btw, Richard gave me the color.)

It will be exciting to watch them "grow up together."

I am counting the hours, lol. He gets in at 3:15 on Sat. And we've got so much other stuff going on between now and then that it's going to fly by!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congratulations on your new puppy! It sounds as though you have great plans and will have lots of fun with him!
Judging by his picture and his breeding, I think you're going to have a lovely blue or silver boy. My favourite colours!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
He is adorable!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I have an almost 6 month old black mini boy and he is just the joy of our lives. He is my very first poodle and I am so taken with him... you are going to adore your liitle guy! I think the minis are just fabulous.

What color are his parents? He does look blue or silver to me. I would love to add a silver to our family some day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again for the welcome. I did ask Richard about his color again and he said that he was very black at this time. So I'm thinking overflash?
His sire, Aaron, is a blue.
His dam, Sarah, is also a blue.

We are definitely excited! I have a feeling he probably won't be our last mini ;-)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks again for the welcome. I did ask Richard about his color again and he said that he was very black at this time. So I'm thinking overflash?
His sire, Aaron, is a blue.
His dam, Sarah, is also a blue.

We are definitely excited! I have a feeling he probably won't be our last mini ;-)
I didn't intend to come across as a know-it-all about poodle colours! Certainly a blue-blue breeding can produce a black! What I know about Aery is their outstanding silvers...I always take note of a beautiful silver poodle.... so assumed he had a silver in his parentage.
Anyway, he's gorgeous, no matter what colour he is!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! Can't wait till he gets in. Poor thing will be tired of pictures lol.
I did notice his face was lighter; I'll be sure to post pics once he's home.
I've got no problems if he turns out silver or lighter :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts