Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I visit this site, I get hijacked. I am brought to a site that tells me to claim an amazon proze. I’ve cleared history several times and it still happens. It’s very annoying!

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Everytime I visit this site, I get hijacked. I am brought to a site that tells me to claim an amazon proze. I’ve cleared history several times and it still happens. It’s very annoying!
I have the same problem on my Ipad Air and mini Ipad and my Iphone. I don't have it on my laptop. It never happens when I'm on any other website so I think the problem may be with PF

It's extremely annoying and I'm glad you mentioned it - you're not the only one.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
I have the same problem on my Ipad Air and mini Ipad and my Iphone. I don't have it on my laptop. It never happens when I'm on any other website so I think the problem may be with PF

It's extremely annoying and I'm glad you mentioned it - you're not the only one.
Weird, I don’t have it on my iPad. Are you up to date on software ?

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Weird, I don’t have it on my iPad. Are you up to date on software ?
Yes on all my devices. And most days it doesn’t happen... and then boom, I can’t open a post without the ad taking over and I’m stuck with the Amazon ad. You can’t get out of it unless you go to another website. I’m using the web version on my devices, not tapatalk. And it only happens when I’m trying to open posts on PF, never any other websites.

·
Registered
7,086 Posts

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
I can’t get a screen shot. I’m on an iPad Air with up to date software from apple.

And it only happens on PF. I don’t use tapatalk.

·
Registered
7,086 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I can’t get a screen shot. I’m on an iPad Air with up to date software from apple.

And it only happens on PF. I don’t use tapatalk.
If you press the lock/sleep button at the same time as the home button, it will screen shot for you to your photos. Not sure about uploading on mobile site though.

·
Administrator
708 Posts
Thank you for sharing. We will get this reported so we can get it blocked. In the meantime can you clear your browser and cache. This should help prevent it come back as well.

Cheers

Danniella

1 - 11 of 11 Posts