Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some recent pictures of the pups me and my mother are getting!
We decided to get brothers from a litter so their play dates are extra fun!

I think my boy (pictured in red and orange) will end up being a silver, he is showing a lot of light coloring on his muzzle and around his brows. They are about 5 months now and I LOVE that their tails aren't docked! I am so excited to bring them home after Thanksgiving. Having such a hard time deciding on a name. I've been pretty stuck on Lazlo though.
But look at that pose! What a little angel.

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, such an exciting time! He's definitely blue though. See my silver girl at the same age for reference. Lazlo totally fits him!

Yea I should just go with that. I also agreed he was blue, but the breeder insisted otherwise. She's only ever had 2 litters though, and probably won't be breeding again so it's likely she doesn't have an understanding of what a silver should look like at that age. But she also showed me a picture of a past litter mate that had cleared out to what she believed was silver, so I thought my pup had a chance of clearing out that light as well. She said it took a long time so I started to disregard the fact that he should be a lot lighter by now if he were silver. But I did go and meet him under the understanding he was blue just to be told differently haha.

Thank you for the clarification though because I didn't know what to think! Either way I am absolutely in love :biggrin1:

P.S. Your girl is stunning!

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on Maizie :) Blue is beautiful, but no matter what, personality, health, and all that count way more than color!

Are you having a hard time waiting for your little angel to come home? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliment on Maizie :) Blue is beautiful, but no matter what, personality, health, and all that count way more than color!

Are you having a hard time waiting for your little angel to come home? :)

I completely agree with you!

Yes! Definitely! And counting the days isn't making him arrive any sooner!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts