Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom and I were at a big craft show in Toronto on Saturday, and ran into this guy who does miniature replicas of your dog there. We used to see him at the big annual dog show every year about 15 years ago, but hadn't seen him in a long time. Anyway, his work is fantastic! I had a doll house when I was younger so my mom had him create our first PWD as a miniature and it looked just like him. He had some poodles on hand to show us and they looked great as well. Back then he would work off a photo of your dog to ensure it looked just like him. Not sure if he still does that, but even his off the shelf items are pretty fantastic.

So if you've ever thought it would be fun to have a miniature version of your poo, check out his website! He definitely had way more versions of the poodle to hand then he has listed there.

Next time I'm at my parents, I'll try to get a photo of our mini PWD versus a photo of the real one. It's very cute.

http://www.bykarl.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and btw I have no connection with this guy... Just love his little figurines and thought you guys might like to see them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts