Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I picked up my adorable little foster last Sunday, he was very matted. I (with obviously no grooming skills whatsoever) managed to get all the mats removed but the finished product left much to be desired. I actually did not use a weed-wacker.

He went in for his neuter on Thursday and was expected at an adoption fair on Saturday, so a rescue groomer (that's her in the third photo) came to my house on Friday night and we played doggy beauty parlor. Some of it went very well but he just wasn't going to have any face-shaving.

She cut him much shorter than I would have liked (he's so darned skinny) but looks so much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This little guy is way too cute not to find a great home. I wasn't sure how he would be with kids but look at him with these kids at the adoption fair. He was actually much calmer and in control with the kids than he was with the adults and other dogs! He actually snuggled right into a 3-year-olds lap and layed his head on her shoulder. Needless to say he was a big hit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh wow he is so cute!! And looking at how great he is with those kids, I'll bet he'll get snatched up real quick!! :) I love how he's just rolled over and letting ALL those kids pet him, what a good dog!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, so great that you are fostering him! It is so great to see him so enjoying himself with all the children. Hope he finds the perfect, loving family! :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
What a cute little guy. I always think that they look so pathetic in those cones, as if they are trying to say "HELP ME". I hope he finds his forever home soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts