Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I had no intentions of having another child and became pregnant for a third time now, I cannot wait until my scheduled 20 week visit so Im having a 2D ultrasound done tomorrow night at the local Womb with a View. Im just 17 weeks prego now. Ive never been the eager pregnant mother to rush out and get a 2D or 3D ultrasound so this should be interesting. Im really just going because I cant wait to know if its a boy or girl...can care less about the looks (alien baby at 17 weeks) lol Ive already been blessed with 2 beautiful boys and Im personally hoping I wont see a penis during this "gender check appointment". Of course healthy is always the main concern but Id really like a girl too.

So wish me luck at my appointment tomorrow night. My husband is scared sh**less that its gonna be a girl. He hates the thought of boys dating his daughter and all that nonsence that happens at the teen stages. I for once want to buy my baby a cute pink flowery outfit instead of gifts for all my friends baby showers. Anyhow, I cant wait to see and I sure hope it has its legs open for a little peek!

We are going Anthony for a boy. Ava or Aubrey for a girl. We already have a Alexander and Andrew ....ya we did all A names. lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Good luck at tomorrows appointment, I think it would be real sweet if you do have a little girl this time., because she will have 2 big brothers to look out after her. But 3 boys would be fine too, then you can go for #4 trying for your girl. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I bet your Hubby would spoil a little girl rotten.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck at tomorrows appointment, I think it would be real sweet if you do have a little girl this time., because she will have 2 big brothers to look out after her. But 3 boys would be fine too, then you can go for #4 trying for your girl. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I bet your Hubby would spoil a little girl rotten.
I doubt a 4th would happen. I was dead set on only the two boys and was going forward with showing dogs again until I found out "surprise your pregnant". lol Everything has worked out well and Im now happy that Im pregnant and adding another. #4 though.....I dont think so. lol

I think hubby will be sooo in love with a baby girl. He is very devoted daddy and husband so a girl will be good too but he's scared of what the future will bring with a girl. lol

We will see!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fingers crossed that it's a girl! Hubby will have plenty of time to prepare himself for the teenage years :smile:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congratulations and I'll think pink for you! I have two girls (I can relate to wanting one of the opposite sex) and we decided to go for #3 (7 years afte the second girl) and my little Boy will be two on Sunday! Wish you a safe and happy pregnancy!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! As a mom of two boys, I totally understand how you hope to see "nothing". :) I love the name Ava - that is actually what we've considered if we ever have a girl. Aubrey is really cute too.
Can't wait to hear what you find out!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Okay Jenn, the suspense is just getting to be to much. Boy or girl, do we know yet? a friend of ours has a little grandaughter named Aubrey, she is about 3 yrs. old. I had never heard this name before her daughter named her little girl this, kept thinking that her name ws Audrey, instead of Aubrey, now that I have become accustomed to her name I really like it a lot. It sort of flows off the end of your tongue. Please post as soon as you find out what gender your new little one is. Was so sorry to read in your other post about your little Andrew, just is not fair, this little guy has been through so much.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys, I'm getting ready to leave in a few minutes for my appointment. Its a late appoint at 830pm. So as soon as I get home, ill be posting the results!!

I'm eager to know too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alrighty, the verdict is BOY! Oh gosh! lol

I still cant believe Im having another baby boy but gosh was it obvious. I have to admit I did shed a few small tears when I heard the news (little disappointed) but he is beautiful and lively so Im happy. My oldest son (4yrs, almost 5) is thrilled!!!! He wanted a boy and has been saying its a boy the whole time. Hubby says he'll be happy to give it another shot at having a baby girl when Im ready. lol Im really happy though and just glad he is active and seems healthy.

So baby Anthony is well on his way and due the very end of January 2010.

·
Registered
616 Posts
aw, a houseful of boys!!! I hear it is the best, but how could you go wrong either way?? congratulations on a healthy baby boy!! my ovaries are twitching!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tanner,

Your funny about your twitching ovaries. lol I remember you mentioning you would like another baby. Maybe you'll be next.

So I told hubby IF there is another dog eventually it will be a female and IF it happens to a pretty white Poodle, he WILL let me color her pink occassionally (tail and ears type stuff). He smiled and said oh dear. lol

I think thats a fair trade off. I personally dont see another Poodle or even another dog in the near future with three young kids. It just too much. I made that clear just in case though. lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also, thanks for all the nice reply's. Im happy regardless of the sex and he was really cute during the ultrasound. He was stretching his legs straight out, then doing silly mouth movements then sucking on his hands. He was very lively for a boy that Ive never felt move yet. Im sure soon that will change. lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Another baby boy ! :devil:
I like how you used A's for all of their names that is very cute.

My bf wants just boys lol I wonder what will happen when that time comes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Another baby boy ! :devil:
I like how you used A's for all of their names that is very cute.

My bf wants just boys lol I wonder what will happen when that time comes.
I think thats a guy, we're thinking about ttc and dear husband is all talk about how wondrfully corupt his son will be... I hope we have a girl cause she'll have him so wrapped so tight around her little finger, just like little girls are supposed to. :)

* OH congrats! I'm so happy for you!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Congrats on your coming new little boy. I like the comment that gwtwmum2 about you being the queen/princess surrounded by little princes. I guess you could say you'll be surrounded by 3 little princes and 1 big king.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Congrats! If we have another baby, which will not be anytime soo if everything goes according to plannnn, i want a boy...i really like the name "Aidan" for a boy.:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts