Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little foster minis, Jack and Jill went out of town for a few days last week to get their teeth cleaned. While staying with their hosts, they also got to go in for a professional groom.

Apparently there was a labeling malfunction and Jill got Jack's tag and vice versa. So they gave Jack some dainty little bracelets and they gave Jill a manly little moustache!

Here they are before.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That's pretty funny!! You would think while grooming a dog you might notice if they had a penis on not.

They're looking good even if they are a little opposite :p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
How on earth is that possible ?

I am not a groomer but have helped out with a few dogs and believe me it is not hard to see if they have male or female parts while grooming them :p

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know, I know. You can even see Jack's equipment in the pictures! Probably they got to the groomers with their mislabeled collars and she only followed instructions! Most likely their groom was either donated or very inexpensive as these are fosters.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
How on earth is that possible ?

I am not a groomer but have helped out with a few dogs and believe me it is not hard to see if they have male or female parts while grooming them :p
I was just going to say the same thing. Didn't anyone notice the penis??? I am pretty sure the dogs don't care but holy cow!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
So, should I cut the moustache? I have to admit, I do like the dainty bracelets.
OMG - That is sort of funny but I am sure could really piss the wrong people off!! :scared: Yeah - I would just shave it off. I like the bracelets too - they are cute together.

·
Registered
752 Posts
lol! They're both still very cute. Makes ya wonder though!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hehe, too funny! They look very cute anyway! Will they be staying with you much longer do you think?
I would like for them to be adopted together since they're so attached. It will probably take a little longer to find a good home that wants them both. But they are so trouble-free. They are house-trained, they don't chew, they're pretty quiet and they've done nothing destructive at my house. These are the easiest fosters I have ever had. They've been at my house for about a month now.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
When we had bonded adult dogs at the shelter that we wanted to be placed together, we'd remind prospective adopters that dogs are pack animals and two dogs who know and love each other can keep each other occupied and happy! :) These two sound like dream dogs for someone!! Good luck on finding them a great forever home together!

ps. their haircuts are cute - if they were MY babies, I'd lose the mustache though :lol: I LOVE a clean poodle face! And just think of all the women who go through the pain and agony of waxing their own upper lips!! :pound:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
The first time my daughter used a certain groomer - she gave bothe girls mustaches - when I saw them I was so amazed - she knew they were girls. lol I asked her to shave them off sicne I knew my daughter would not be happy lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts