Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't shaved her face in weeks, I was considering growing it out and now i'm not sure what I want to do..so i'm just not touching it much until I figure that out.

I really like how clean the shaved face stays..I clean her face after meals and such otherwise im sure it would start to smell funny.

I'm also starting to get asked if she's a labradoodle or PWD..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll probably end up having to do one of mine in a continental, the owner of the new shop im working at wants to teach me how to do it but i'll admit.. i'm not a fan of the naked butt.

I'd love to learn the english saddle though! Perhaps i'll talk her into that one first.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I'll probably end up having to do one of mine in a continental, the owner of the new shop im working at wants to teach me how to do it but i'll admit.. i'm not a fan of the naked butt.

I'd love to learn the english saddle though! Perhaps i'll talk her into that one first.
I'd love to see a parti color in an english saddle. I'm with you on the naked butt I think, though that won't stop me from probably doing it to one of my girls at least once more. When we did Jazz's modified continental with the stars the bare legs kind of bothered me... but that might have something to do with their shape lol. Thats really become one of my favorite clips I think, though mine will never be so long as to be show length since I am doubting I will have the time to maintain all that hair in the future.

The Kalstone book has pretty clear instructions on the clip, and a decent drawing. Only thing I couldn't do from the book were the little patches on the side. Mine ended up looking like the clippers had slipped or something and I accidently clipped a bald spot on one side lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts