Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they all clowns? lol
Kira constantly keeps us laughing. The way she uses her paws like hands. when she gets puppy zoomies lol
So Im curiouse whats the funniest thing your poodle has done? I would have to say Kiras funniest moment was when me and my sister took her out to the woods, and she decided to play in the puddle.she goes running in it, sticking her face in the mud, blowing bubbles with her nose. Kira is an apricot poodle, and this was red clay mud lol I wish we could have gotten pics :( And when we took her back later with the camera, the puddle was dried up.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have to say the funniest thing was when Cricket gave Clover a piggyback ride! LOL! Clover was jumping all over Cricket outside one day and somehow jumped high enough that she was on her back, and she wrapped her legs around Cricket's tummy. Cricket took off running with CLover on her back!! LOL! I so WISH I had my camera with me when I saw that! I was laughing so hard! Clover didn't know whether she was having fun or if she was terrified!!! :bird:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Gorky, Roger and I were walking on Main Street and an ambulance went by. Gorky is always excited when they go by, but this time he turned his head backwards and make a sound exactly like the siren. Very funny indeed!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Just today Gorky did a funny thing. I had been trying to train him to say hi with his paw. I thought we were not having much success with that.Well, we were in the gallery and some people came in and in greeting the people he gave them an enorous hi with his paw way up from the elbow. The people were laughing and quite impressed. I couldn't believe it!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
One morning when I was getting ready to feed my kids Dottie came tearing by me and went to jump on the foot stool to get up on the couch,well she hit it so hard it launched her over the couch she hit the wall behind the couch and ended up back on the floor in front of the couch and stood there looking around like I meant to do that:bounce::.

Reactions: HerdingStdPoodle

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I taught Teddy to give me his right paw when I say "right" and hold out my hand, and his left when I say "left". I found it very easy to teach him to wave and give high fives once he was giving his paws to me on command.

Lately when people have stopped us to pet Teddy, I tell him to wave. They love it. Sometimes when he's really excited to meet someone (or if he knows I have really good treats in my pocket), he'll kinda sit up on his haunches and wave BOTH paws at them. It's hilarious and he looks like a little bear with a poodle haircut. LOL! I'll have to try to get it on video.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Jager will take one piece of kibble out of his bowl, and then pounce on it and play with it (play bowing and wagging his tail) as if it's a live little bug or something. Sometimes he even barks at it, which is really funny because he almost never barks.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
This always makes me laugh, but it was even funnier when Holly was eight and a half weeks pregnant. Every night she comes into the livingroom and rubs the sides of her face all over the carpet with her butt straight up in the air. This usually lasts a good five minutes, and the view is ridiculous!

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm not sure I can remember all the funny things that Lincoln has done. He's such a funny little dog it's hard to get mad at him, and I'm no longer *that* surprised by the stuff he does.

He will take stuff off my bookcase so he can climb up and sleep on the shelves.
I'm pretty sure he used to levitate onto my desk.

One time Stryder (my big schnauzer guy) grabbed the handkerchief Lincoln was wearing and ending up swings Lincoln in a big circle. Lincoln thought it was the coolest thing and kept going up to Stryder to get him to do it again. LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol I now realise why so many people have more than 1 Poodle per home lol If one is this funny, I can only imagine what 2 or 3 would be like lol I sorta envy Poodle breeders lol Not enough to breed Kira, but you know lol I love when Kira gets the puppy zoomies, its always right before bed time. and she just runs willy nilly around the house. She also does this when we take her out in the yard. just runs full speed in big circles lol Her legs all streched out lol I love my little poodle. Im so happy I got her lol
Does anybody elses Poodles Prance?

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you make the tiniest little fart sound, literally 'poot!', Pearl will groan, roll her eyes for dramatic effect, & retreat to the farthest corner of the room, even unto fighting her way out from under a blanket.

(My dh's horrible, loud effusions don't trouble her in the slightest, just a teeny raspberry sound. It disturbs her so much I've forbidden the children to do it, but lol, it is hysterical.)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh yes poodle zoomies and prancing are genetic!! LOL! (jokes)

OK the hubby with gas, um to chase a dog off........IS BAD!!! You poor thing lol.

Well speaking of gas. Suri is super loud and I sware one day I will record it. But she will sit all proper and cute and the air that flys out of her rump is so loud and long it sounds like a woopie cushion. When people hear this it takes them by suprise and that just laugh and laugh:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Pearl has outdone herself.

My dh had left the dogs in while he went on an errand (except for Alf, in his crate), since he didn't expect to take long & he assumed since they'd been prancing around in the yard, that they were *done*...

Well, he returned- Pearl did that poodle-talking 'wooahwo' thing from the couch, and had a mortified expression- Dh looked around, and absorbed the scene:

Someone had uncharacteristically peed in two spots (so glad I got tile). There were piles of shredded paper towel on top of each pee puddle. Then, the 'deep dark trouble' spot: Pearl just dropped the whole paper towel roll on top of the pile.

My poodle just tried to clean up dog pee and poo. (Whether hers or not is anyone's guess, I'm not going by the guilty conscience look; I've seen that look on the face of good dogs after another dog has commited some atrocity.)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Just watching them play always makes me laugh.
Charly and Vaka are slow compared to our little rocket Dima who is more like a greyhound then poodle when running. She changes directions so fast that Vaka and Charly are always falling flat on there faces.

·
Registered
478 Posts
This is kind of mean for me to laugh at, but he does things like this all the time. I couldn't help it. I lived in a house that had brick steps leading up to the back door on on the carport. Fin was way down in the yard and I was ready to go in. The other 2 dogs were in the house already waiting on me. I called Fin, who is never far from me, and he comes tearing up the hill to the carport. His intention was to run passed me and right up the steps into the house.

Some how he forgot to step and his head hit the second step squarely. He was knocked silly for a minute and once I knew he was ok I laughed till I cried.

Another time he was trotting along right up behind a pony and was looking at the ground. We were just on a walk thru the pasture. Who knows what he was thinking. She kicked him and you hear this "thonk". He jumped and looked all around like "WTH". Then looks at me like "where did that come from?" I was rolling. He's such a goof.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Panda forgets to jump to get on the patio sometimes so just crashes into it which is funny as he has never hurt himself doing it but he does look confused after he has done it. He also head butted a glass door yesterday, he obviously hasn't understood glass yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Sunny when we first got him (he was a little over a year and 60 lbs already), saw the cat frequently sitting in my lap. One evening while watching a movie he decided that the cat had a better spot and proceeded to climb up into my lap and sat there for the rest of the movie!

~Haley

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Figured we could update this thread as things happen!

This morning when I took Vegas out for his second outing, he was expecting me to throw the ball while I was on the deck. So he went down to the grass and sat down since I don't throw it unless he's sitting or down, Vegas then decided he needed to pee. Finding himself on the grass outside, he decided to just go ahead and pee.. while he was in a sitting position. Well, urine launched between and on his front legs.
:doh:

He wasn't really fond of the cold hose water, but enjoyed running around after the ball to dry off.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jazzy being the dog she is, has a thing for the babies dirty diapers. She def. knows she's not allowed though. So yesterday when I was on the computer (downstairs) she snuck into the babies room (behind me) and took off up the stairs with it.

When she got to the top of the stairs my mother in law was sitting in the living room. she dropped the diaper and darted back down the stairs. BUSTED.:rofl:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts