Poodle Forum banner

Fun videos of our guys

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  spoospirit 
#1 · (Edited)
I got a new digital video camera today (well, yesterday since it is 1 AM in the morning now) and we took some videos of the dogs. It was dark out after I got it so we took them inside Deb's house.... not the best quality since not a lot of light but fun anyway.

This is Chantel, she climbed up into Deb's husband's lap and snuggled. This was how she was at the nursing home. SHE LOVES to snuggle and loves people sooo much!!!

sorry, but can't figure out how to imbed video without linking it... will try later again.

Here is the link to the youtube... till I find out how to do a direct imbed of the video. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAdFlwdKQM

Sorry, fixed link.. I forgot to make the video public... but works right now. :)

#5 ·
Thanks! Chantel will get in anyone's lap and love on them like that. Actually, Mickey is Chantel's uncle as she is Dianne's dog. Isn't funny how we put them into human terms...LOL Daddy/uncle Mick loves all of the poodles. As I have said before, he is the guy who said to me when I brought my first spoo pup home "What the he** is that?" :rofl:

#6 ·
Yep! My husband has to suffer with driving my truck to work, he is in the Air Force, and he has to go through the gate everyday. Just driving my truck is not the issue, as it is a very nice Dodge Ram quad Cab, you know a "manly" truck, but since I have a front plate that the guards see and raz him about every chance they get that says "Poodles are my passion" and has a pic of a white poodle on it LOL! He gets a hard time often LOL! They say, "you just don't expect a plate like that on a truck like that" LOL! When it is warm enough, he rides his Harley so you can imagine, the Harley riding guy driving a truck with that plate on it LOL! He swears he will NOT be driving my truck as soon as we get him a car :rofl:!!!

#14 ·
Yeah, she is quite the snuggler! All the dogs do love Mickey! This is how Chantel was in the nursing home when we went from room to room at Christmas time. She absolutely LOVES to snuggle and is so very gentle about it. She is such a wonderful package in a one little girl. She is bold and outgoing, yet has a soft, kindness about her that is so gentle. Even though she is bold, she is not demanding or pushy. I can't believe how lucky I am to have gotten this girl!!! She is gorgeous in the inside AND the outside!!

#13 ·
We don't know why, but all of the dogs LOVE my husband!! He loves them too but only has so much patience for all that fussing; especially when all five are trying to get in his lap! He's the type of person that has trouble in crowds so you can just imagine five spoos surrounding vying for attention. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.