Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Triple Agility Show, Ribbon Trial Obedience, and Rally O trial this weekend. FD couldn't come, cos of her horse thing, so not many good photos!
But Jos came for a bit and managed to get some good photos./

We ended up winning special beginners obedience on 68 1/2 /75, not our best, but still a win!

We placed 4th in Starters 2, and then today we placed 2nd on our best run ever!

Saffy was soooo fast, and not one fault! She did her weaves perfectly, and we came 2nd on 26.16 secs, and the winning time was 25.96 secs!!
http://www.poodleforum.com/images/smiles/fish.gif
So close .2 seconds! And it was a bloody border collie cross!! Grrr
Oh Well, I'm still really proud of her!

And her contacts are getting better which is great!

And the best part of it:

Saffy got her Rally Advanced Title!!!!

We were the only qualifiers, the other 5 dogs sort of lost it, even the bearded collie that just gained it's CDX!!

So we won on 98/100, just two lags on heeling cos she was tired/bored and I nearly walked into a jump!

So she is now:

KATEISHA ABSOLUMNT FABULEUX RA

It was a fun weekend, despite the rain this morning...
But it didn't feel right without Paris! and FD of course!

Anyway, here are some pics:

Sorry about this one, we only got a couple of pics

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Saffy spreading the love

And my Dobe stacking so we can finally get some ok pics of him to send to his breeder

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
WOOOO_HOOOO WOOT WOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!

GO SAFFY _ GO JAK !!!!!!!!!!:target::first::target:

I do not even now where to start : )))))) !!!!!! I just wish there is a video !!!!!!

You two look great on that course and Saffy is adorable with old ladies -aaawweee !!!!!

AND - what a great Nike commercial heh heh ; ))) !!!! Love your sneakers buddy !!!!! ; ))) COOOOOLLLLLLL !!!!!

Dobe is a beauty too - so elegant : )))) !!! Ah, what a fun day !!!!!

MAJOR CONGRATS !!!!!! And thanks for sharing : ))))) !!!!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
CONGRATS JAK! That is AWESOME! And Saffy and you both look great, and look like you're having a blast! Your dobe's adorable as well!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhhhhhh man, I so wish I was there!! I could have been there today too, but my legs are seriously bad after yesterday now, so I opted to not because of the long hike past that blimmin bike race! But I wish I had now! Oh WELL DONE! Do come up to work whenever you can next so I can give Saffy a big ol cuddle and congratulate you in person! lol. :)

I will be there at the next one, promise ;)

I swear Duke has grown since I saw him a few weeks ago too, he's looking soooo grown up there!! Not a goofy pup so much anymore!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOOOO_HOOOO WOOT WOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!

GO SAFFY _ GO JAK !!!!!!!!!!:target::first::target:

I do not even now where to start : )))))) !!!!!! I just wish there is a video !!!!!!

You two look great on that course and Saffy is adorable with old ladies -aaawweee !!!!!

AND - what a great Nike commercial heh heh ; ))) !!!! Love your sneakers buddy !!!!! ; ))) COOOOOLLLLLLL !!!!!

Dobe is a beauty too - so elegant : )))) !!! Ah, what a fun day !!!!!

MAJOR CONGRATS !!!!!! And thanks for sharing : ))))) !!!!!

I'm so pleased with how Saffy is going too
Lol, they're my touch shoes just for agility, they were the only ones I could find that fit me, my feet are too big!
But they're pretty cool, and water proof.

Duke's got his first show in puppy class next weekend where he can actually get his challenges for his championship!

Yes, you'll have to be there next year FD!!
But I don't know if I will cos I'll have just gotten back from France after 2 months, and our training will be a bit rusty!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Awesome! Congrats to both of you!! How totally exciting. I can't wait to get started with all this. I think obedience looks like so much fun. (I come from a Dressage background with horses, so I LOVE the precision of it all!)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow!!! Major Congrats to you and Saffy!! that is such great news. I am so happy for both of you. Sounds like you and Saffy have a great rapport and that you are having such a fun time with her. It is so great to read about and look at pics of people working their dogs (especially poodles - no prejudices here! lol) in obedience/agility/rally and such. BEST of luck with your future shows and look forward to hearing about bigger and better wins and titles. :) :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
WhooHoo!!!! Congratulations to all!! That is fabulous! Nice to see pics of the event and love the pics of Saffy spreading the love! Your dobbie has some neck....whooo. Can't wait until ours are trained to try this too.

What a beautiful place!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
This is SO exciting. You both look great getting your new title! It sounds like the competition was incredibly close. I like to say that the measure of a true champion is the quality of the competition. :D You gave them quite a run for it.

Saffy looks great working and socializing. Such a busy bee that one. Duke looks amazing with his muscle tone and impeccable color. It's no wonder you have so much to be excited about.

Congratulations!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts