Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids and poodles are a great combo!! Here's what we did today :snowman: We built this snowman!! (notice Rogan in the picture? he did a great sit/stay so I could take this picture!!) no those are not all my kiddies, I have a home daycare... the one in the front with the black snowsuit, pink hat & mitts is mine :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! He looks so content. How special that the kids get to know the love a poodle can give. Rogan just seems like the perfect dog for your family.

Your daughter is just precious! What a little cutie.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Great snowman! Looks bigger than most of the kiddies!! It's funny cos I hardly noticed Rogan in the shot, he could be one of the kids! What a great ambassador for poodles he is!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
What a great picture! Your little girl is adorable... and so is your puppy! That has to be one happy puppy with so many kids to play with!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cute!! Tell the kids they need to make a snow poodle!!!
AHHH!! That's hilarious! I will mention it today, I 'm sure they'll think it's a great idea! They're all pretty little so I do most of (ok ALL) of the work... but I will see what I can do! lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Heather,

They are all adorable! You have your hands full.

I am wondering what breeding Rogan is. There was a champion with the call name of Rogan, who is related to my red girl. She passed away in July (12 1/2 yrs.), just wondering if he is related, or if the name is a coincidence.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Any day care center with a poodle in it would be high on my list!! How cute to see Rogan as the group's "mascot". I don't know how you keep a spoo groomed AND get all those kiddies into their snowsuits, hats and mittens! You're amazing! And your little girl is just darling.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
What a cute picture I love it,But snow oh my gosh I would love some it is 85 here and I have the a/c running what I would not give for a little snow.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heather,

They are all adorable! You have your hands full.

I am wondering what breeding Rogan is. There was a champion with the call name of Rogan, who is related to my red girl. She passed away in July (12 1/2 yrs.), just wondering if he is related, or if the name is a coincidence.
Rogan is a from Silken Standard Poodles in Belleville Ont. His pedigree is here
Pedigree: Silken's Red Rogue O'dugan
he is my champion :) but I'm pretty sure the name is just a coincidence, he's not a show dog.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is such an old thread, it's funny to see it revisited :) I haven't been on the forum in a long long time!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts