Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zekefur and Stella love these! And I mean from the very first time I blew lol.

Warning: If you do end up using these indoors, put down a couple of towels or a sheet as when they hit they are sticky.

But they’re so much fun! I think I like blowing them as much as the dogs like chasing and catching them!

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
You're lucky Zekefur and Stella love their bubbles. it is so cute to watch dogs play with bubbles.

I used to take Babykins to a small dog social every week so she could run around and play with other small dogs. There were often 20-30 dogs and their owners that attended. They used to pull out these peanut butter bubbles near the end of the hour. Only one dog was interested in playing with the bubbles. None of the other dogs were interested, including mine. But the one dog that loved them was obsessed and waited patiently for bubble time. The rest of us joked that when the bubbles came out it was time to get ready to leave.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m wondering if Zeke and Stella get into it so much as I am not standing above them when I blow the bubbles, so I am closer to their level. If I were standing up and blowing down towards them I think they would hardly notice.

·
Registered
222 Posts
These look so fun! Weird thing is my husband has an aversion to bubbles, if you can believe that. We live right near Disney World where they sell all kinds of battery operated bubble machine toys for kids in the parks, so it's pretty funny watching him run away from them. But I'm totally going to get Jessie some of this stuff and play with it when he's at work, LOL!!

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zesti_V maybe he won’t have so much trouble with these as the bubbles are small? They’re not nearly as big as regular, old fashioned bubbles. But I agree that is just funny! What he doesn’t see won’t hurt him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts