Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havn't taken photo's in awhile so thought I would while we had a play in the sun with Keira the Spoo and Pepsi the Lowchen(currently growing out the schnauzer trim I did on him! LOL)

Can't believe I have had Keira just over a year now! Time fly's when you are having fun!

She is doing some coat changing, I can't wait to find out if she is actually a blue or not!

Waaaaaait, Pepsi is impatient!

Im gonna get your tail!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Wowie! What a stunning girl! Was never really a fan of the German trim, but your girl ROCKS it!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wowie! What a stunning girl! Was never really a fan of the German trim, but your girl ROCKS it!!

Thank you :) We love her! I too was never a fan of it, but since doing it on Keira due to getting bad ear infections, it has really grown on me and I don't think I want any other trim besides it now! + We no longer have ear infections and they are one less thing I have to brush haha!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yaaaay! there's my fav blue/black girl! (LOL) Her tail looks a lot better now, and her coat is coming in again nicely, is she still changing coat???

Dark spoos do look awesome in the german! But you still have to do a continental on her!!!!!! hehehe

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
She is looking great! It has been ages since I have seen her.. We must organize the next poodle party :p

Haha, I am so lovely that crazy shot of Pepsi being spastic in the first picture lmao haha

Yes, Keira looks great in a German! Oh.. a Continental would be.. FANTASTIC

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, what a stunning spoo!!! She is gorgeous! I love the pictures of the two dogs playing together best, though - it's just so fun to see their personalities.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
shes gorgeous, and I must admit I'm one of the people who didn't like a german trim but since seeing all the amazing spoos on here that rock it I might try it on Elphie ((after I grow her into a show clip :D ))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts