Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our summer time is running down but we got to enjoy one more really nice day. Here are some of the highlights of the fun everyone had.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everyone had to join the water fun including my horse, Arizona. Notice how all of the dogs sit and watch over their land and their horse. My grandson, Paul, has no problem getting the dogs wet!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And some good play time was in order. Then, a nice rest in the shade.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks, spoospirit for the great pics! So peaceful and fun-I love the one with the 2 dogs sitting under the tree and looking into each other's eyes...looks like your grandson loves to come visit you, too!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
spoospirit, Loved looking at all of your great pictures, looked like so much fun. Everything looks so green and pretty there. Beautiful horse too. We use to raise quarter horses, don't own even one anymore, now live in town and hate it. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry to here that Fuzbutz. I don't know how you do it. I think I would wither away if I had to move back to a city again. No more night skies, no more hearing nothing but birds in the summer and the wind moaning through the trees in the winter. And the babbling of our little brook. It is a lot of work to keep up but the rewards are worth everything we put into it!

I just gave away my appaloosa mare because we weren't going to be able to feed her this winter. Hopefully, we will be able to get my husband another horse in the future.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh spoospirit, I'm really happy for you, I know how nice it is to live in the country and not have to put up with all the kooks, traffic and etc. that you find in the city. If the house market wasn't in such a slump right now we would sell our home and get back to the good life, out of California for sure. Have gotten a little off topic here, but again loved all your pictures of your dogs, horse and your beautiful surroundings.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The best memories of life are with family at home. What a great way to commemorate the end of summer. It was fun to see the whole gang together playing with your grandson. The horse is gorgeous! You got some shots that would are suitable for framing. I could gaze for hours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts