Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phaedra went to the groomer today. She's now fuchsia! It's a mix of Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink & Jerome Russel Punky Flamingo Pink. Her nails are purple.

(And this is Phaedra halfway through being shaved, grinning)

I know this isn't everyone's thing, but I really think she looks adorable. I love her summer cut with wings :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wow, she looks awesome! I like your hair, too by the way! My daughter is having a "pink poodle" theme for her birthday party! Wish you lived in Pittsburgh and could visit! LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, she looks awesome! I like your hair, too by the way! My daughter is having a "pink poodle" theme for her birthday party! Wish you lived in Pittsburgh and could visit! LOL
Aww thanks! And I'd totally take her. Phaedra knows several cute tricks, she's been eager to learn.

I hope your daughter's party is fun for her!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I LOVE the pink!!! Not sure I like the really nekkid body, but I do love the wings look, and the pink!!! hehehehehe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I changed the hosting to my photobucket site, so that may fix it for some of you who couldn't see the pix.

I like for Phaedra to be in a modified continental for winter, though we've experimented with a lot of different cuts. For the summer, I usually go for the bikini cut, but the wings seemed like too much fun to pass up.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
WOW what an interesting cut! Can't say you've ever seen it before!! ;) She's rockin it though, love the fuschia.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest we do the tassled ears (even though I prefer the longer look) because Phaedra kept getting ear infections no matter how often I'd clean her ears until we did the tassled look. Her hair is exceptionally thick, so our vet recommended it.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
tee hee, i have to show my sister this pic. she has a spoo baby who is white and she has every intention of manic panic. she'd totally do wings too.

my black spoo can't rock the pink so well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Phaedra has been purple in the past, and she's also been blue. And of course, she was black and white and red when she was skelepoodle :)

And definitely tell her about the wings :) I think it's a cute alternative to the bikini cut (which I do like as well).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Of course :)

Skelepoodle

One of her summer cuts that they called a bikini cut.

Purple Mohawk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts