Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was at the mall, and Snoops and I shared a vanilla flavored Yogen- Fruz frozen yogurt. His big sister Socks always has frozen yogurt at her doggy daycare. Snoops loved it.. and it doesn't seem to have upset his tummy in anyway. But I just want to be sure that it was actually ok to give this to him as a treat? Any thoughts?

:lollypop:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I think it is a great treat, but in moderation and I would actually recommend makingit yourself so you know exactly what is in it. I make it at home all the time and its really easy The yogurt can help with digestin as well.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thats good advice to make it yourself. That way there are no surprises :)

Sounds like a fun treat. I know they make doggie ice cream, frost paws or something like that? I saw it in walmart reccently. I bought wonder some a couple of years ago for her birthday and she wouldn't touch it. LoL... She just looked at it and said MOMMMMM This is COLD?!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Schwans also used to sell puppy ice cream. I like making things for my dogs, I also made bait for them while in handleing class, it was chicken livers honey and graham crackers, they LOVE it!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I am giving a little yogurt (not frozen) in my dog's food in the morning. They love it. It is from the grocery store. I didn't know that you could make your own. I'll have to look into that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts