Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's winter here, so that means frosty mornings... and crunchy grass is SOOO much fun to race around in!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
STIIIIIIIIIIICK!

pretty girl

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brrrrrrrrr, jeepers her toes must be cooollld here!

·
Registered
551 Posts
My two would love to trade the heat and humidity we are having with the crunchy grass you have...they love snow. Sure looks like Paris is having fun

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Your Paris is such a cool poodle, no matter what the season. I'd be willing to endure another winter (though I hated our last one) just to get to play with her. She appears to be THE HAPPIEST poodle ever. Good for her, and you, too!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I love the shots of her bounding in the air like she is just hovering over the ground and on her own little "magic carpet ride" LOL! My girls have only seen snow like 2 or 3 times in their lives lol, NC and HI really don't have it and what they did see of it, they did not like LOL! They LOVE water though! So it is beaches and surf boards for my girls LOL!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Haven't been on board for awhile, what great pictures FL! She is just so darn beautiful! You could make a calander from the pic's you take. Mybe this board should have a contest and pick some great seasonal poodle pictures for a calander. HE he
That first picture is amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts