Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He went out with a bang, earning first place again with a great score. So proud of my boy. He loves his new toy!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Big Congratulations Frosty and MF. What a great dog you have! Love all his ribbons and titles. And I love how happy he is with his new toy. Precious boy.:angel: I know what a BM is and a BC. I know what BID means in medical terms. But I don't know what BN is. Does that having something to do with a barn and rats? :aetsch:

Anyhow, way to go team Friskens! :first: :angel: :adore:

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big Congratulations Frosty and MF. What a great dog you have! Love all his ribbons and titles. And I love how happy he is with his new toy. Precious boy.:angel: I know what a BM is and a BC. I know what BID means in medical terms. But I don't know what BN is. Does that having something to do with a barn and rats? :aetsch:

Anyhow, way to go team Friskens! :first: :angel: :adore:
Thanks, PB! Hahahaha, BN = Beginner Novice

Congrats to Frosty! I see his fur sibling is photobombing lol
Yes! She always wants to be in the pics :)

Reactions: Poodlebeguiled

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Noelle never got her BN. She wouldn't do the sit in the middle of the ring! Ha!
That cracks me up, Click! :lol: She certainly makes up for it in many, many other ways :D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, Dechi! He was super proud! Haha

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you, Muggles, MustLoveDogs, and Molly! :love2:

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Hip hip hooray to team Frosty. That’s fabulous and I’m doing a happy dance for you.

Reactions: MaizieFrosty
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.