Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day!! Michael is coming home around 3 today. Im so excited, but so nervous at the same time. I hope he isn't too sad to leave his other two spoo friends behind, but he'll have Matrix here and I'll be taking him to the dog park everyday to run and satisfy his social butterfly-ness.

I'll post pictures as soon as possible!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're going to leave his name as Michael. He knows it well and it's less change for him. Matrix and I just went and got Michael a welcome home frisbee. I hope he likes it. We'll try it tonight.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yay, I'm so excited for you! There's few things better than bringing home a new furry friend that's full of potential. I'm sending good vibes that it will all work out perfectly. :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Bet this day took forever to get here. Have a safe trip to and from p/u your new fur friend, "Michael". Bet Matrix and Michael become best buds soon. Please post pics when you can.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael is GREAT! Matrix is being a selfish booger, hogging his toys and hogging Michael's, but there have been no arguments (thanks to Michael being amazing:)). They've been sharing the waterbowls, and are sleeping somewhat close to each other. They are very similar in some ways, except Michael likes dogs more than people, and Matrix likes people more than dogs.
We took Michael to the dog park this evening, just got back actually, and he was AMAZING. He avoided any tussles that broke out, ran and ran and ran, played ball, made friends with every dog he met. He needs some work on obedience, but I don't expect him to listen to me since we've only had him for 5 hours or so.
I can not stress what a sweetheart this boy is...I just love him and his personality.

My mom took some pictures, but she's out with the camera right now so I'll post pics tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all the well wishes!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yea! I can't wait to see the photos. Sounds like a great new addition. Congratulations!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts