1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
What a cutie - congratulations.

·
Registered
983 Posts
So handsome! Thanks for sharing him with us- post all the photos you want. We never get tired of puppy photos.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
What a handsome little guy Fritz is! I love his German name too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fritz

Thanks to all who replied. I've enjoyed seeing you comments - and the many poodle photos! I apologize for the delay in responding, I've had some issues with passwords and logging in from my phone and tablet.

When my wife & I got together (6 years ago) she had a mini poodle and I had a black lab. Both were old dogs, and in the course of time they both "crossed the rainbow bridge." Time passed, and we both felt the absence of a dog in our lives. I waited until I retired however, to have the time to spend with a puppy. When the time came it was easy to opt for a mini again - they are great companions, smart, playful and affectionate. My wife, of course, never had a doubt. Fritz is living up to his job description, he is a people lover!

One week in, Fritz is already starting to go to the door to ask to be taken out to do his business (back deck, he's not allowed to walk on sidewalks yet). He acclimated to his new home quickly and is highly amused by the two cats who share our home. He is curled at my feet as I type this - a moment of down time between bursts of puppy energy.

I like the suggestion that was made, to post weekly pictures for a while to document Fritz's development. I'll do that (I guess the pictures forum would be the appropriate place) and have some fun looking at the array of poodle picture others have posted. To start though, here is the latest as of yesterday - 9 weeks!

Again, thank you for your support and encouragement. This is the beginning of a great journey!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts