Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys were groomed yesterday and we decided to try the shaved feet look on Mitch since he tracks in a lot of dirt from the dog park. Well, I'm not a fan, makes him look pretty feminine, and his nails look scary long (the quicks are the problem, but I'm getting a dremel for christmas!).
Here are some pics of from this evening. Taken from my iphone so not great quality and the lighting in the room sucks. Sorry.

My Mitchy:

My Matey:

The game begins:

Mitchy's favourite "lazy tug":

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love shaved feet! I think poodles just have the most beautiful feet, i hate shaving them though!

It does make it easier if your poodles go outside, mine hardly ever track anything in.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
They are long lol! Like Olie's!! I didn't pay much attention until we did the same thing and now I love it. And they both look SOOOO good!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm new to this poodle grooming thing. Don't they do the nails when they get groomed?
They do, and did, but in Mitchell's case his quicks are THAT long!!! so can't get any shorter. Can't wait for the dremel!!

Thanks Olie! I really like Matrix's cut, suits him perfectly. I'm not that fond of Mitchell's though, doesn't suit his personality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts