Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our recent discussions of silver beige vs cafe au lait, I thought I'd try again to capture Marley's silver beige color in a picture. I still don't think I've quite got it, but this is a little better. You can see how the fur color looks different from different angles. Here he is, fresh from the groomers.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yeah, his fur is always so super soft when he comes back from the groomers -- we can't keep our hands off of him! :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Marley is absolutely gorgeous! what a color - Teddy is not that color - he has more dark hair - you know he could have been black as a puppy - we don't know - but Marley - oh! he is stunning! He looks on the larger side of a mini - like almost the size of my smaller standards. There is such a range of size with them isn't there? Thanks for the pix!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, Marley's on the large end of the minis. We have a friend who has a small standard, and he (the standard) isn't much bigger than Marley.

Well, I know there is a lot of variation within the all the colors -- there's no one silver beige color or silver color or cafe au lait or blue or apricot color or red color -- so that makes it even harder to figure out what Teddy is! But he looks good to me, whatever he is. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had a standard once upon a time who was 28 pounds and somewhere around 17-18 inches tall...most people thought she was a mini =D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Just gotta love that color, the boy I'm thinking about getting is
a silver beige also ( a miniature), very cute! :D

Marley looks so soft...I just wanna cuddle with him!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts