Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how I'd research Fozzie's lineage?

His sire is Ch. Kiyara The Recruit
His dam is Ch. Paray Mon Coeur

I've had Fozzie neutered and I have no plans to show, I'm just curious!

thanks in advance

FozziesMom

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
his daddy: Pedigree: AM CH Kiyara The Recruit
and his mum: Pedigree: Paray Mon Coeur

You are able to add Fozzie in there easily too, just do a search for whatever (ie "Fozzie") which will bring up a couple of options but also a link "Click here to add "fozzie" to the database as a new dog" whereby you can add his details, copy in the parents names (minus the CH bits) and it'll automatically connect him to them... Then you'll have his own page with his full pedigree easily accessible! :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have been trying to get ahold of Karen the proprietor, I have been unsuccessful with all my email attempts. Kiara's information on Poodle Pedigree is almost ALL wrong and FF can not remember how to get into it to update it lol! Can I try to add her again since now she has a new registered name? Do you know??? Any help would be great!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Kiara's information on Poodle Pedigree is almost ALL wrong and FF can not remember how to get into it to update it lol! Can I try to add her again since now she has a new registered name? Do you know??? Any help would be great!
Most (all) PP content is user-provided. How is her pedigree all wrong? You can create your own login/pw on PP and edit the records. I wouldn't just create a second record for Kiara, because that just junks up the database, e.g., if the old Kiara has the same sire as the new Kiara, then Dad would acquire an extra (erroneous) kid. Once you login and are looking at a record, one of the options is to look at who has edited the record and what was changed when. I believe you can delete a record and just start over. Or you can edit the current record to make it correct.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yup, edit it, don't make a new one! It's not all put together by one person, it's all added in by individuals across the world! And you can mark dogs for deletion if need be too (if they were entered as a double-up, as many are!) and Karen will get through to deleting them if she checks it's ok to do so!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Her Pedigree info is not wrong, her call name, registered name, owner, testing info ect are wrong. I will work on editing it, hopefully I can. Thank You!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts