Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is 3 years old, her birthday is in October.

LoL, Why does she look old ? :p

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thank you.
They brought tears to my eyes...it's like looking at a white version of my deceased Gabby.
I have a really soft spot for Jazz.
I look at her and instantly think...that's my girl.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one doesn't scream "im young"
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/TibbieTerror/Jazz/?action=view&current=2009_03150026.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

It reminds me of my grandma *gasp*in a good way though :) :)
LoL, I am going to tell her you said that !!! Do you think it could be grainy picture? Or maybe the fact that after I took the pic I realized I had her topknot a little to tight and I wasn't sure she could blink. I should have put a photo up of her wearing her snood. It's tiger print and everyone says she looks like a little old lady with it on :p

Spoofan, wish you were closer and could meet Jazz.

·
Registered
843 Posts
LoL, I am going to tell her you said that !!! Do you think it could be grainy picture? Or maybe the fact that after I took the pic I realized I had her topknot a little to tight and I wasn't sure she could blink. I should have put a photo up of her wearing her snood. It's tiger print and everyone says she looks like a little old lady with it on :p

Spoofan, wish you were closer and could meet Jazz.
I don't want to just meet her...I want her..LOL.
I really think,that she has the most beautiful face/expression...so sweet and gentle.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thanks :)
LOL, I don't think John would look kindly on parting with her though. He's probably be tempted to strangle me :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts