Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys were playing again and Robin is really getting into it - I am so glad that Vinnie has someone (besides me!!) to burn off his energy! LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That's funny! Especially with Frank and your other one watching. What a great picture to have them all together. Not to mention it looks like Robin and Vinnie were having a great time.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Gotta love when they play like that... do they ever get so tired that lay on the ground just trying to mouth each other out of breath? L O L That is funny to see!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta love when they play like that... do they ever get so tired that lay on the ground just trying to mouth each other out of breath? L O L That is funny to see!!
I have never seen Vinnie tired enough to truely lay down and do nothing - he is ALWAYS doing something unless he is kenneled. I have NEVER seen him sleep unless he is kenneled. Part of me wishes he would be calmer, but I know that all this energy is going to be what we need when he's running agility. So, Todd - this is as close as I can get! They were playing and had just come out of a roll together. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a great moment! Sounds like you were there at the right time to catch it before Vinnie was on the go again. They are so cute! Gotta love the duckie!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great pics and story... very humorous. I love how the other two just stand there and watch like they are actual spectators. LOL. I guess they don't have the desire to play like the other two have, hey? Thanks for sharing, it was enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

JM - Actually, Frank and Betty do play, but with each other. It seems like their style of play is good for the two of them - they don't do a lot of physical play - just chasing each other and face fighting. Vinnie and Robin with roll around and chew on each other. It toook a couple months for Vinnie to get Robin to play with him like this. I don't think the IGs will do this with him as he will be quite a bit larger than they are and stronger. I am fine with that as I don't want him to hurt them.

CP - I am doing a feature.... for you guys! :biggrin: I have a few more photos that need some captions... I just need to come up with something.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You have a great talent and eye for photography. My husband and I really enjoyed these pics.

I have a soft spot in my heart for greyhounds, as I rescued one 8 years ago. I found out that I was expecting a baby,a couple weeks after we adopted him. As we got closer to the due date for the baby, Russia, the greyhound, became more and more insecure and started acting up by peeing all over the house.... we had to make the difficult decision to rehome him. It broke my heart.... but it was the best decision to make at the time. So, everytime I see a greyhound... I think of my precious Russia.

p

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
These photos are awesome! I love the spectators in the background. And really, isn't that the reason to have multiple dogs? So they can burn off each other's excess energy? :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts