Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a couple members here in Hawaii. What food do you feed your poo's. I live on Hickam and petco is the closest place I have found to get food. Any ideas? Right now Tynkers is eating Blue wilderness and Kiara is eating Blue basic wilderness is in Very limited supply and I was told by a "nutrition expert" at petco that they do not get a whole lot of it in and they do not carry the basic at all. I may need to switch but need ideas as to what I want to feed them. They have Solid Gold thought about that but not sure. They do NOT have Bil Jac on the Island at all. Petco carries Avo but I have never tried my dogs on that......:eek:hwell: I am at a loss and please need suggestions. My girls will not be here till June so I have a little time to decide.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Petland Kahala has a wide selection and probably the best prices on island. There are also several boutique type foods. I recommend going to the site for the food that you want and seeing if there is a retail store here. I know some brands are only carried in one store and you just have to travel to get it.

I feed raw but if I have to feed kibble while boarding or something, I go to 55 Pawsh Place in Kapolei and get a grain-free kibble.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I get Blue Buffalo (regular) at Petco all the time. Naturally Pet is downtown, they have a pretty large selection of natural pet foods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts