Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pictures of Fonzie, who we adopted 2 weeks ago. He was rescued in a puppy mill bust about a month ago, and we were lucky enough to find him. He's about 5 months old and will probably be a small miniature by the time he's grown. He's already 10 inches tall or so (it's hard to get him to hold still to measure correctly!), and he weighs 9.4 lb. as of today (after eating dinner, though).

He had his first real grooming today and looks SO much better! Do you think he's apricot or cream colored? I'm curious, and I'm obviously a newbie to this. My Mom had black miniature poodles while I was growing up, but I'm not familiar with this color.

Before today's grooming:

After today's grooming:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Good for you to give that sweet heart a loving home! And good for the rescue group for closing down a puppy mill!
Hard to say for sure from the pics, but iI would say most likely a cream. He looks pretty light colored with mostly colored ears which is common for creams. If he is a cream, the apricot on his ears should get lighter and lighter as he matures. But, like I said, hard to say for sure from the pics. No matter, he is sure an adorable boy!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts