Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Such gorgeous pictures of Flynn. I like the one of him looking at the door with the key in it, as if to say, "Hey, I wonder if I can figure out a way to turn that key and go out for a stroll."

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Very cute! Does he have slightly loose lips? Our PWD has lips like that, and it's so irritating when she moves away from the water bowl, as she brings a tidal wave of water with her! If we ever breed her (which is a possibility), we will have to select a tighter lipped gentleman methinks. :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the one of him on the bed with his head down looking like he is praying. He is as nice in spirit and temperament as he is in looks. Just a lovely boy. He lives with my sister and her family, so he was here with me for a week to be groomed, etc., and I really got to know him, and why my sisters family adores him like they do.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, for the sake of clipping only, I wish his lips had been a bit looser. Our old man Thinker, slops water all over the place when he drinks and it is annoying. He slops, then everyone else walks through it, then guess what?? The floor soon needs to be washed AGAIN!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts