Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teddy got a bath and blowout today. He was so dirty after playing in the snow lately.

Look at his little snout--he's growing up right before my eyes! (either that or he's Pinocchio and he's been lying to me)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hahaha...he's so cute. He looks like that bath just took the last ounce of 'fight' out of him. Poor little guy needs a treat for being so perty.

PS...give his nose a kiss for me.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as we got in the car, he curled up in his car seat and went to sleep. Haha!

I treated him by taking him to PetSmart and letting him meet some new dogs.

I kissed his nose for you. He said to lick your nose for him, but I think I'll pass, if you don't mind. ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Too Funny! I'll pass the lick on to Zulee. She's excited to see a friend. :kissing:

Sounds like he had fun at PetSmart.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know! I swear I think his nose grew an inch since that picture was taken. He really has a beautiful little face under all that hair. Maybe one day I'll shave it, just to see what he would look like.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I know! I swear I think his nose grew an inch since that picture was taken. He really has a beautiful little face under all that hair. Maybe one day I'll shave it, just to see what he would look like.
Teddy is adorable no matter what! BUT I would love to see how precious his shaved face would look like.... :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's almost 9 months old, and he doesn't like the big city, he OWNS it. Bloomberg should watch out if Teddy decides to run for mayor.

You should see him prancing down a crowded 42nd Street like he has as much right to be there as anyone else. He is not fazed by the noise of sirens or horns honking or the hand trucks of delivery people. He will sit quietly on the floor of a packed elevator (unless it's really too crowded, then I hold him so he won't get stepped on). He greets everyone he meets like they're his long lost best friend and he has more friends in the city than I do, and I've been there longer! LOL

He has recently, however, developed a strange fear of white plastic bags. I don't know what has caused this, but he will plant his feet and growl and bark at white garbage bags on the sidewalk, and he seems particularly annoyed by empty white plastic grocery bags billowing in the wind. Maybe they look like Casper the Not So Friendly Ghost to him. :doh:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Oh he is the same age as Gorky! That really is too funny about the bags. Gorky feels like he owns Groton, but that is a small village near Ithaca. He just loves Ithaca, which is a big city to him. The more people the merrier. He smiles for all of his walks there and loves the dog park. I think poodles are great in crowds. We take him to the gallery for openings and he greets all the people, but he is better off the lease.

We have detected in Gorky little fears, like night time lights outside when he goes to do his business. I think fears develop about this time.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Do it, do it!
I'm dieing to see his face shaved, lol. He's adorable :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts