Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Tika is looking all grown up now she is Nearly 10 months old and Weighs a whopping 3.5 pounds 馃ぃ馃榿 I keep her very long and fluffy and well brushed combed and bath I just keep her coat very long .. this has led to some rude comments off people asking me whether I brush her etc and if she can see 馃檲 she can see ! However she has a fringe I put this in a top knot and she plays and it falls out aghh I worry if I try to trim around her eyes I will cut too much photos for reference

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is very cute. I can tell you from personal experience, though, that allowing fur to grow into the mouth like that is very, very bad for her teeth. Also that can't be comfortable for a dog.
okay Tika鈥檚 face never seems to bother her ! And she has no problems with her teeth as she is on a top quality diet and has dental bones and her teeth brushed 馃槉

Registered
It sounds like she's loved. She looks soft to pet and a delight to hold. That is quite the top knot too lol. Basil's like the 8 month old version of your baby, but in the standard size and 40.5 pounds. Same color, same length on head & body & tail.

I think you'll enjoy bonding during the grooming process with your hairball since it sounds like you enjoy bathing and brushing too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It sounds like she's loved. She looks soft to pet and a delight to hold. That is quite the top knot too lol. Basil's like the 8 month old version of your baby, but in the standard size and 40.5 pounds. Same color, same length on head & body & tail.

I think you'll enjoy bonding during the grooming process with your hairball since it sounds like you enjoy bathing and brushing too.
Yes I really do ! And she鈥檚 always been a delight during it she literally goes to sleep while I鈥檓 brushing her she is the sweetest couldnt love her any more if I tried basil sounds absolutely wonderful 馃槏馃槏

1 - 6 of 6 Posts