Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I've been missing in action, been sick, then got a new game I really like, so I've been playing that a lot. At least in between walking the dogs and going to the dog park, since we're having amazing weather in WI.

Here's Flip waiting to go to the park. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww!!
Haha how I dream to have a dog who enjoys going in the car... Dog park is fun, car ride there/back? Not so much... lol

Out of curiosity, what game did you get? :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He LOVES the car, I can thank the foster owner for that, she drove him around a lot.
It actually puts him to sleep. :)

We got Dragon Age: Origins, I am a gamerchick. :redface:

My husband and I actually met through playing an online game.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Awwweee - Flip looks so serene and happy : ))) ! He is a cutie , that is for sure : ))) !!!

Nice to see you back Taxtell :) !!! Glad to hear you have so much fun in the house and out LOL !!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
He LOVES the car, I can thank the foster owner for that, she drove him around a lot.
It actually puts him to sleep. :)

We got Dragon Age: Origins, I am a gamerchick. :redface:

My husband and I actually met through playing an online game.
Lol, we have friends that drive their spoo every night through traffic lights because she loves them so much, it is her bedtime treat

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, we have friends that drive their spoo every night through traffic lights because she loves them so much, it is her bedtime treat

That is awesome!!

Flip likes the bank, and gets excited when we go there, because they always send him a cookie. One of the girls talks to him over the intercom. Hehehe. She thinks it's adorable because he looks in the window and cocks his head at her.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He really really has SO much personality and so many funny facial expressions.

Even the big tough biker guys who come into the clinic love him. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts