Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been MIA, the weather has been so nice we've been spending as much time outdoors as we can! Between the park and agility, my time is stretched thin.
Anyway, here is a picture of Flip and a special birthday treat. Please excuse his 'do, he is in DIRE need of a groom!

Also, he didn't get to eat the whole thing! I just give him as big of a chunk as possible to work all of his teeth. I let him eat about a pound of it and then wrap it up and throw it back into the freezer. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He says 'Thanks!' Since we only know he was born in March, we made his B-day on St. Patrick's Day.

The first pic makes me laugh, he is like "This is for me? For real?"
Then "Now what do I do?"

He obviously figured it out. ;)

I will have to get a shot of his teeth soon, they look amazing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Happy Birthday Flip!!! Taxtell you inspired me! Grace has been eating raw for 8 days now and the transformation is truly amazing! Thanks for being the spark I needed to take the leap.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Happy Birthday Flip!!! Who needs a cake when you got pork?!?! LOL. He looks like a happy boy.

Here's to many more years!!!! :hug:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Happy birthday Flip! Hope you enjoyed your hunk of pork!

I don't know how you raw feeders do it. Preparing meat makes me a bit squeemy. I do it for the humans but I've usually lost my appetite for it by the time it's finished cooking. I can barely tolerate the frozen raw marrow bones from the Co-op after Jas has chewed on them for a bit. I might be able to prepare the raw meal for Jas but couldn't be in the same room with him eating it. Yeah, I know, big baby LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts