Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Levi seems to think that our GSD is his amour....and Sasha does not know what to make of him but grabs his neck with mouth or her paw when he does this...both were "fixed" as pups-I am concerned and also wondering why this is happening...I am about to call the vet if it doesn't stop...any ideas?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I'm not sure I understand whats really happening...... I can guess but I had better not.:)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you got it...can't believe he wants to take his life like this...my husband thinks it's funny but I don't...and it is happening every time they get together....

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Lol- - sort of :). But it might be that time of year - there is "humping" thread out there just in the last few days. Check it out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Maybe a dominance thing or could it be an endocrine thing, I believe some conditions can cause the body to produce too much of certain hormones. If he is an adult dog and it is new behaviour to him You might want to get him to the Vets for some blood tests.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He does more than hump...and I am concerned because I don't know how strongly Sasha will react-she could just take his head off if she wanted to...he has just started this within the past month and he is about 16 mos. now-so guess I will ring the vet and see what she says...thanks to those who responded!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts