Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just adopted a toy poodle a few days ago. She is 4 months old and is the most hyper puppy I have ever seen. She literally bounces around nonstop...forever....she will only settle at night if I put her in her kennel. I'm just glad she only weighs 5 pounds. haha. She really likes to chew on things too. A real terror. She is also very friendly and happy. I wish I could get some good pictures of her but she will not stay still for even one second. She does not have a name yet and I will be making a thread for ideas so please look for that and give me ideas if you can :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome JulieVMK! OMG! What a precious little ball of fur! I feel stupid asking but what color is she?
Tess

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome JulieVMK! OMG! What a precious little ball of fur! I feel stupid asking but what color is she?
Tess
I don't know? She is kind of a tannish/brownish on the ends of her hairs, and a grayish/silverish underneath. Someone asked me yesterday if that is her natural haircolor. I have no idea what it would be called.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I don't know? She is kind of a tannish/brownish on the ends of her hairs, and a grayish/silverish underneath. Someone asked me yesterday if that is her natural haircolor. I have no idea what it would be called.
She is a classic Silver Beige.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I like silver beige. Welcome!

·
Registered
440 Posts
:welcome:
what beautiful puppy fur! naming puppies is so fun, good luck with choosing a good one for her- I always have the hardest time choosing a name!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Just thought I would let you all know, for those that havn't seen my naming thread, that we are calling her Evie (pronounced with a long E) inspired by Cbrand's suggestion of Eve.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Just thought I would let you all know, for those that havn't seen my naming thread, that we are calling her Evie (pronounced with a long E) inspired by Cbrand's suggestion of Eve.
I think that Evie is a real cute name.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
She's very pretty. She is probably too smart for her own good. Keep her occupied so she doesn't become bored and sign up for some obedience classes really soon. Keep that long fur combed out. She's about ready to start changing coat and she'll become matted overnight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts