Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just put down a deposit on a red Poodle which I will pick up on October.
Unfortunately at #8 on the list I dont know if it will be a boy or a girl yet.
I have always owned boxers and pomeranians in the past so I have a lot to learn but hope to get a ton from this forum.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love your poodle no matter the sex. Mine is also my first poodle. And I have a boxer who I adore but he is my daughters and when she moves out so will he. I wanted one more big dog and preferred it from health tested lineage and no drool or hair everywhere. LOL

·
Premium Member
23,228 Posts
Welcome to PF. I am sure waiting will be hard, but you can join in now and we will be happy to help with any questions you have about getting ready for your pup. I have two standards, one male and one female. They are different, but I adore them both.

Reactions: Beaches1

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on being on the list to get your new puppy! The waiting is the hard part, but getting ready for the puppy can be exciting and fun. This is a great group of people on here who will be able to help you along the way. If you get any photos of the puppy, please share!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Reactions: Beaches1

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! I hope you get your puppy soon. Is the breeder confident the bitch will have at least 8 puppies ?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Welcome! I joined PF while I was waiting for my first poodle too. Use the search feature for basic puppy supplies, socialization and training tips or just post a question. I’m still learning about the breed, five years later:). Congratulations on your future red Spoo:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi welcome!! I just got my first Poodle too! I got him back in March and I have never regretted it! He is the light of my world for sure, total mama's boy!! I know that I was looking for a girl originally, but when I met my Norman, he just felt right. I picked him up and he fell asleep in my arms!

I am very excited for you! Send beautiful photos of your new baby when you get him/her! It's going to be a beautiful experience!!! How old will he/she be when you pick him/her up?

·
Registered
57 Posts
You are so lucky. Ours is our first poodle too and now we’d never want any dog but a Spoo. And your baby is born! Countdown......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts